So, you’ve heard that it’s hot in Israel in the summer, well we can’t argue with that but what. What we can do is tell you about some of the coolest things that you can do to keep cool when you visit in the summer months.
- The Canada Center – located in Metula in northern Israel, a holiday and sport resort which offers many activities for the whole family including an Olympic sized ice skating rink where you can cool your heels even on the hottest of days.
- Sky diving – for those thrill seekers looking to mark off another one on the bucket list, or for those who simply love the adrenaline rush, it’s worth visiting one of the several sky diving centers that we offer . The air is definitely cooler a few thousand feet up and the view as you parachute down is unrivalled.
- Windsurfing & Kitesurfing – for those who love the water, whether it’s salty or sweet you can find several prestigious windsurfing and kitesurfing schools on the Mediterranean coast, the Sea of Galilee and Eilat. Even if you don’t feel like getting your toes wet it’s worth a visit if only for a look at this fantastic water sport.
- Lunada – a fun visit for all the family at this innovative, interactive, experimental Children’s Museum. you can cool off and at the same time be super cool with all the new knowledge that you’ve gained.
- Mahuti – if you want to chill out as well as chill off this could be the place for you. Mahuti, which is located in the heart of Tel Aviv offers a fun and value based activity for children, youth and parents alike. combining personal training, technology and lots of creativity.
- Mey Kedem, Alona Park – keep cool and walk in the footsteps of the Romans, what could be better? As a visitor to Mey Kedem you can walk through the water in what was part of an underground water system built by the Romans about 2,000 years ago and only open in the summer time.
Hopefully we’ve given you a few pointers but this is just the “tip of the iceberg”.